Forest Ranger Forest Ranger

Bah

This is the first time that I've seen a flash that I really didn't feel belonged on the front page. Not only is the sound quality horrible, but the song was lame. The singing was bad, and there was no actual music to go with it. You need to hold the microphone a little farther from your mouth next time.
Aside from all that, I DID like the graphics.

Soxx: the killer bunny Soxx: the killer bunny

Awesome

Those of you who have rated this badly because it's based on Jhonen Vasquez's style are ignorant assholes. Yes, it is, but that doesn't mean that this person didn't do all of the drawing and animation for it, which came out awesome, and took a LOT of work. I'm sure they'll develop their own style eventually, but everyone has to start somewhere. If you don't like that they've ripped off Jhonen's style, give style a zero, and give every other stat what it deserves.
I look forward to more flash from you, and to seeing how your style changes as you make more movies.

I Will Beat Pacman! I Will Beat Pacman!

Neat

I remember hearing that song a while ago in one of those weird flash videos with the characters who appear to have upside down capital "A"s for faces. And I saw "WAHA" little girl thing in there too. Therefore you win.

wade wade wade wade wade wade

bah

Just another modified version of that space shooter source. Although you did a good job of modifying it. I hated the music though. What the hell kinda stupid song was that to put into a shooter game?

Americas Army Flash BETA Americas Army Flash BETA

cool

I think you did a good job. Though I feel I must tell you, you only need to capitalize the first letter of the first word in a sentence. Not every word in the sentence.

Hedgehog Designer Hedgehog Designer

i loved it

that was cool! hedgehogs 0wn. could you make one where you design a girl one too?