wade wade wade wade wade wade

bah

Just another modified version of that space shooter source. Although you did a good job of modifying it. I hated the music though. What the hell kinda stupid song was that to put into a shooter game?

Americas Army Flash BETA Americas Army Flash BETA

cool

I think you did a good job. Though I feel I must tell you, you only need to capitalize the first letter of the first word in a sentence. Not every word in the sentence.

Hedgehog Designer Hedgehog Designer

i loved it

that was cool! hedgehogs 0wn. could you make one where you design a girl one too?

Gt's Simon Gt's Simon

ugh....

these simon remakes are getting REALLY annoying. its been done, find something more origional to do, for gods sake...
the graphics were good anyway, but i'm sick of seeing a remake of this damn game EVERY friggin day...

Invader ZIM Sound Board Invader ZIM Sound Board

well..

I love invader zim, but that wasnt all that great...Making a sound board doesnt take much skill...And the graphics were just some invader zim pictures you took and made them move around the screen. If you're going to add animations, at least make them good ones. And the 7 page thing was annoying. You could have fit them all onto one page if you tried.

cartman-dress-up cartman-dress-up

well.....

that wasnt too bad. it looked pretty good, but some of the draggable items didnt even work....like the mouths, and the pissed off eyes..

stupidcob1 responds:

yeah shit i know!, i fixed it now so all of items

GTA Downtown Mayhem GTA Downtown Mayhem

cool

if i may make one suggest, i think the car shouldnt immediately stop after you let go of the acceleration key. either way it was awesome.
i look forward to the complete version.

Monday (demo - fixed) Monday (demo - fixed)

not bad

i hope you make a full version. kinda like a regular life version of ray.

SnackOlantern SnackOlantern

Good job. I like it.
And to everyone who blammed this: i checked, and not ONE of you has ever submitted a flash in your life. I bet none of you even HAVE flash. you morons can't even fathom how much work a game like this takes. i suggest you all wise up, or shut up.

Pumpkin Simulator 2003 Pumpkin Simulator 2003

0wnage

that was cool, good job.
and i'm getting sick of all you effing n00bs who gave this a zero. if you go look at the profile of every single idiot who blammed good movies, you'll find that not ONE of them has submitted a flash in their lives, and have no IDEA how hard it is to do something like this.

h2hoe responds: