Forest Ranger Forest Ranger

Bah

This is the first time that I've seen a flash that I really didn't feel belonged on the front page. Not only is the sound quality horrible, but the song was lame. The singing was bad, and there was no actual music to go with it. You need to hold the microphone a little farther from your mouth next time.
Aside from all that, I DID like the graphics.

Soxx: the killer bunny Soxx: the killer bunny

Awesome

Those of you who have rated this badly because it's based on Jhonen Vasquez's style are ignorant assholes. Yes, it is, but that doesn't mean that this person didn't do all of the drawing and animation for it, which came out awesome, and took a LOT of work. I'm sure they'll develop their own style eventually, but everyone has to start somewhere. If you don't like that they've ripped off Jhonen's style, give style a zero, and give every other stat what it deserves.
I look forward to more flash from you, and to seeing how your style changes as you make more movies.

I Will Beat Pacman! I Will Beat Pacman!

Neat

I remember hearing that song a while ago in one of those weird flash videos with the characters who appear to have upside down capital "A"s for faces. And I saw "WAHA" little girl thing in there too. Therefore you win.

UGLY UGLY

I liked it

Very well done, and funny too. And for those of you telling the author to "see a doctor" or "seek help," you people are pretty stupid. Making violent, gory animations doesn't mean that you're mentally unstable. Do you watch horror movies and say "Wow, this director should see a doctor?" Idiots...

Salad Fingers Episode 2 Salad Fingers Episode 2

Yay.

It's so freaky that I like it. Hubert Cumberdale is my favorite. I hope you make more of these.

There she is!!! There she is!!!

Great

I saw this a while back on your site, and I still like it. It's catchy, and it has meaning, even for those who don't understand the song.

And to all of you who insulted this movie for being in "Japanese" and so on:
IT'S KOREAN YOU FUCKING MORONS!!
Not Japanese, KOREAN. You people sicken me.

Ikaru(anime) Ikaru(anime)

hmm

Well, your animation was pretty nice, but to be honest, all of your characters were...well...horribly distorted and ugly looking. Some of they're features looked like they were placed too low or high on the head, and some of they're facial expressions were pretty messed up.

Random Brainstorm 2 Random Brainstorm 2

hahahaha

It made no sense, but thats why it was funny XD
Good job. Or something.

Jayce-Diaz responds:

yeah, i guess i don't make much sense either.

Samurai Part One Of Two Samurai Part One Of Two

Bleh.

The graphics were pretty good, but I feel that you should have done a lot more research on what you were making a movie about. And your plot was kinda crappy as well. "I need to work on my sensing" just sounds STUPID. Anyway, it was still okay.

=Jason Voorhees tribute= =Jason Voorhees tribute=

idiot...

dont post it again just because you didn't get the ammount of reviews you were hoping for. just deal with it. damn whiner....

45288 responds:

so i posted it again whats the big deal